Don't miss even single copy of tricks from us.Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By Best 1 Articles

Translate

Monday, May 6, 2013

How to Recover accidently deleted data or due to formatting of your computer

recover deleted data



















I am writing this article because 4 days earlier , I mistakenly done factory reset to my computer and lost all my data i.e pictures,documents,movies,videos,mp3 everything. There were important pics of my family and friends which I really needed back. Then I search on the internet and came with a software named as Recuva. This software brought me approximately all the pics of mine which I had saved on my computer before factory reset. I didn’t try for other things like  mp3,videos,movies etc so I am not sure about that.


Note:- Be sure that don’t download anything from the internet or from the laptop of your friends to your laptop if you want to recover your deleted data from the hard disk until you get it back otherwise  by downloading, your deleted data may get be overwritten by your downloaded data.

How to recover the deleted data back:-

1.) Go to Recuva to download the software (download it on external media like pen drive or the drive other than the drive in which your deleted data was present).

2.) Install it on external storage media ( install it on external media like pen drive or the drive other than the drive in which your deleted data was present).

3.) Now run the software and select the type of file you want to recover and click Next .(In my case, I select Pictures and click Next).

recover deleted data

4.) Now it will ask you where the data was stored.

recover deleted data

  • Select I’m not sure if you don’t know where the data was stored and click next
  • Select On my media card or ipod and click Next if your data was stored on external storage device. Connect that storage media with your computer if you select this option.
  • Select In my documents and click Next  if the data was stored in Document folder.
  • Select In the Recycle Bin and click Next if the data was deleted from the recycle bin.
  • Select in a specific Location if you know the exact location of the data where it was stored in your computer. Browse the location. (In my case I select the pics folder in Y drive of my computer)

5.) Select Enable Deep scan option and click on Start. It will scan the drive and will show you the deleted data from the location you selected. Select the data which you want to recover and click on recover.

recover deleted data

Note:-For best results, restore the files to a different drive.

Also see:-
Credits:- Yuvraj Salaria

UA-31448503-1